Contracts and contract law, corporation and LLC formation, and more.
- Contract Law — Law Office of pau Yee has the knowledge and resources to resolve disputes over nonsolicitation and non-compete agreements, employment contracts and other binding agreements in the most efficacious manner possible.
- Commercial leases — Our business lawyers negotiate and structure all facets of retail, industrial, office and mixed-use leases with a keen eye toward protecting our clients’ interests.
- Corporate Formation — Mr. Yee has considerable experience in general business litigation in Duarte. He has handled disputes of all kinds, including a number of cases involving Section 17200 of the Duarte Business and Professions Code, which addresses unfair business practices.
- Document Review — Our law firm frequently reviews existing transactional documents for clients. For instance, when a client is purchasing or selling a business or a piece of real estate, we can analyze the purchase agreement to ensure that the dispute resolution provisions harmonize with all other contracts. This enables clients to avoid litigating in multiple forums.
The Law Offices Of Paul G. Yee offers over 20 years of experience in business law to Duarte, CA area residents. Attorney Yee’s calm, deliberate manner will lead you securely through the maze of contract law, corporation formation and more to help you start your business on a firm foundation. Don’t hesitate, give us a call at (626) 799-4900 to set up your consultation today.
Our Duarte business law attorneys advise clients on the legal implications of a business maneuver, so they can make decisions with full knowledge of the consequences. Nothing can hurt a business more than uninformed or unexamined decisions — our Duarte attorneys anticipate legal impediments to prevent this problem from ever coming up.
Whether your business is being acquired, merging with another business, or hoping to capitalize by attracting investors, our attorneys approach your situation with a plan for all options. For example, our M&A due diligence includes in-depth analysis of numerous legal issues connected to:
- Board, shareholder and audit committee meeting records
- Current and prior lawsuits
- Employee relations
- Equity issues
- Management structure
- Materials management
- Revenue records
- Fixed assets and facilities
Attorney Yee’s practice serves the California communities – Duarte and surrounding areas.
Contact The Law Offices Of Paul G. Yee today at 626-799-4900 to schedule your consultation on Business Law, or browse our website for more information about intellectual property law or estate planning.
Cities We Serve
- Los Angeles
- Temple City
- West Covina
- San Gabriel
- Monterey Park
- South Pasadena
Law Offices Of Paul G. Yee
1401 Mission St Suite C1,
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Mon - Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat & Sun: Closed